AGV Numo EVO Stinger Helmet
The AGV NUMO Modular Helmet is perfect for city and touring use with its rich array of standard features and top performance in terms of comfort, dimensions, safety and functionality. The Numo Helmet is the ideal helmet for those in search of the aesthetics and safety of a fullface helmet and the practicality of an open helmet, in a combination that can also boast leading technical innovations and Italian production.
The design of the Numo helmet largely reflects that of AGV’s latest innovations, like Horizon and Skyline helmets. With the chinbar in the closed position, the performance is that of a fullface helmet, thanks to the streamlined chin guard perfectly integrated into the lines of the shell. When the chin guard is open the helmet is very compact and features the shortest shell/chin guard distance in its segment, this contributes to limiting the sail effect during use with the chin guard open.
- Shell: HIR-TH (High Resistance ThermoPlastic Resin)
- Number of Shells: 1 shell size
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell and rear extractor built into the neck protector
- Liner: Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liner: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Faceshield: GT 2 Numo optical class 1 non-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Visor Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds
- Retention System: Micrometrically adjustable strap
- Sun Visor: Integrated ISV non-scratch, anti-fog sun visor